- Soil metabolism in Southeast Asia is so fast that if the supply of organic materials is slow, the soil layer will be lost rapidly.
- In many agricultural fields in the Southeast Asia, the supply of organic materials to the soil is drastically reduced due to the pursuit of yield improvement and cost reduction from a short-term perspective.
- As a result, the soil damage of Southeast Asia plantation is progressing rapidly, and the possibility of the worst case scenario of desertification should not be ignored.
- Technology to produce CSF (Chitose Soil Flora) that enriches soil microbiota
- Technology to visualize the richness of soil microbiota
- Technology to create economic value in enriching soil microbiota
- The product is being sold in some countries.
- The project to incorporate our products and technologies into the process of a large-scale plantation is ongoing.
Malaysia, Japan, India, Indonesia, China
Sime Darby Plantation, etc.