1. The copyrights of materials on the Site (including text, illustrations, logos, photographs, videos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code) (collectively, the "Contents") are the possession of the Company or other third parties and are protected by the copyright laws of respective countries, or by relevant international treaties and/or other applicable laws. Use of the Contents (including reproduction, modification, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, publication, etc.) beyond the scope of personal use or other use permitted by law is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company or the third party owning the copyright of such Contents.
2. All logos, corporate names, and names of products and services on the Site are trademarks, trade names, or registered trademarks of the Company or other right holders who have authorized the Company to use them.
In principle, you are free to establish a link to the Site, regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit as long as a link is set up to the Site in such a way that the entire browser screen changes to the Site or a separate screen opens to display the Site. However, links from websites that correspond to or may correspond to any of the following items are strictly prohibited.
(1) Websites that contain content that is intended to slander the Company, its group companies, its employees, or third parties.
(2) Websites that contain adult content, illegal content, or content that is offensive to public order and morals or social ethics.
(3) Websites related to illegal or potentially illegal activities.
(4) Websites that may be misleading to third parties, such as making it unclear that the Contents belong to the Company.
(5) Websites that falsely imply or suggest that the Company endorses, approves of or is associated with the linked website, its webpages or any of its contents.
The following acts are prohibited when using the Site.
(1) Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of the Company or any third party.
(2) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party.
(3) Acts that defame the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party, or acts that discriminate or slander the Company or a third party
(4) Acts that violate any law, regulation or ordinance.
(5) Acts that will or may be offensive to public policy.
(6) Other acts that the Company deems equivalent to the preceding items.
1. The Company takes the utmost care in posting the Content. However, the Company does not guarantee in any way the completeness, accuracy, applicability, up-to-dateness, or usefulness of the Contents. The Company also does not warrant that errors will not occur while using the Site, or that the Site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any trouble, loss, or damage arising from the use or inability to use the Contents or from the use of the Site.
3. The Company assumes no liability for the content or use of third party websites linked to or from the Site.
1. The Company may, without prior notice, change all or part of the Content (including changes to the URLs linked from the Site), or suspend, discontinue, or terminate the operation of the Site.
2. The Company may change all or part of the Terms without prior notice.
1. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
2. If any dispute arises between the Company and you regarding the Terms or the use of the Site, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.