Through population growth and economic growth, it is estimated that world protein demand would double from that of 2005 by 2050. The estimation that the conventional agriculture cannot cover such a rapid increase of protein demand have been garnering attention as the “protein crisis”.
- Mass culture technology of algae
- Breeding technology of algae
- Harvesting technology of algae
- Cleaning, sterilization, frozen storage technology of algae
- Quality check technology of products (frozen foods)
- Product development
- Logistics technology
- We have established Tavelmout Corporation in Japan. And we started building a new production plant in Brunei Darussalam.
- Tavelmout Corporation have received a finance of 850 million yen from both Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ) and Mitsubishi Corporation, amounting to 1.7 billion yen in total.
Mitsubishi Corporation, INCJ Ltd., Vuteq Corporation