- Company name
- Chitose Bio Evolution Pte. Ltd.
- [Head office]
6 Eu Tong Sen Street #10-12 The Central Singapore 059817
3-2-1, Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 213-0012, Japan
- Business Description
- Formulating a strategic direction,
operating business and financing projects in
bio business fieldsBusiness entities
Tomohiro Fujita Ph.D.
Ken Nakahara Ph.D.
- Tomohiro Fujita 62.8%
Board members & employees 14.6%
Angel Investors 18.3%
IHI Corporation 4.3%
- 2011Founded Chitose Bio Evolution Pte. Ltd. In October
- 2011Acquired 75% stake of Neo-Morgan Laboratory Incorporated
- 2012Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Chitose Agri Laboratory Sdn. Bhd.
- 2013Acquired a 100% stake in Nihon BioData Corp.
- 2014Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Tavelmout Corp.
- 2015Closed strategic investment from IHI Corporation
- 2015Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Chitose Agriculture Initiative Pte. Ltd.
- 2016Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Flora Index Corp.
- 2017Closed strategic investment from Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- 2018Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Chitose Biologics Corp.
- 2018Founded wholly-owned subsidiary PHYTO Renaissance Inc.
- 2018Founded wholly-owned subsidiary Tierraponica Inc.
- 2018Tavelmout Biofarm (B) Sdn. Bhd. is established(100% owned by Tavelmout Corp.)